[Wikinews-l] Scandinavian Wikinews

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 16:36:25 UTC 2005

hiya

Why not starting several languages, sv.wikinews,
fi.wikinews etc... but all of you focusing to set up a
portal page where you will together summarize the news
related to the scandinavian countries ?

I think it would be similarly suitable one day, that
the swiss set up a portal page for swiss and put there
news from fr, de, it etc....

No ?

ant