[Wikimediaau-l] Melbourne Meetup #3: 27 June

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 10:45:12 UTC 2006

Finally, the date's been set!

7.00pm at the CFI lounge, Victoria College of the Arts, 234 St. Kilda
Road (grid E 11 on this map:
http://www.vca.unimelb.edu.au/Content.aspx?topicID=919 )

We normally sit here and chat for a hour or three before heading over
to Southbank for a bite to eat. (7pm is dinner time in winter!! :o)

It's very easy going and you don't have to say much if you don't want
to, plus it's a good opportunity to hear goss that people otherwise
wouldn't commit to wiki (I mean, uh, social networking
opportunities... yeah).

I think we may be the most socially active Wikipedia Meetup group in
the Whole World. (OK, in the English Wikipedia.) Our last meetup is
still the 7th most recent one.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to see discussed, add it to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Melbourne#Ongoing_discussion

Hope everyone in the vicinity of Melbourne can make it, Wikipediholics
and would-be Wikimedians all welcome!

Brianna /user:pfctdayelise

PS. bring goss ;)