[WikiJA-l] ......

cryso Benetti cryso76 @ hotmail.it
2005年 10月 29日 (土) 20:36:01 UTC

  Like making MONEIES ONLINE!!  It WORKS INDEED !!!!!!!!!1

a beautiful idea... works!!!

LIKE EARNING FASTLY, ECONOMICALLY and EASY GRATIS (Indeed, only 5 Euro...)

  This is a brilliant program!!  The power of EBAY and the mail in order to
receive a bag of moneies fastly....

It works...  Read here!!!

1) YOU MUST COPY And GLUE THIS PAGE

2) YOU MUST FOLLOW WITH CURE INSTRUCTIONS

3) therefore you must send via email Or DIFFUSE ON EBAY Or WHERE OTHER YOU
WANT

4) DON’T FORGET TO ADD YOUR NAME

  PayPal has verified that this outline of investment £3 (5 Euro)... LEGAL
and is revealed the best of the year.

  The thing that renders this outline winning is:
There >>>>>> the FACTOR OF LOW  RISCK<<<<<<<

5 Euro is a figure to low risk to invest for

BECOSE there is ALWAYS a HIGHEST RATE ANSWER THAT ALLOWS TO HAVE an ENORMOUS
one RE-enters MONETARY even AFTER a MONTH

FOLLOWS the 3 STEPS HERE UNDER and GAIN 5000 EURO Leaves me to assure you
that this is one perfectly legal OPPORTUNITY OF LEGITIMATE BUSINESS.  You do
not have need to sell anything.  If you will make this, I GUARANTEE to you
that in next the 30 days you will receive beyond 18000 euro in cash on
account PAYPAL.

If you will decide not to be useful for this occasion that changes the life,
I want that you know that respect sincerely your decision and you understand
that you will have your good reasons.  I augur you therefore much fortune.
But you must remember, that I am not going to ask to you to send a single
cent to me.  You will be in a position to receiving easy and fastly a great
amount of money simply using a copy of this page and having a account on the
most famous and sure system of payment on Internet PAYPAL that memory has
verified and accepted this program.

Here under you will find reveals to you, step for step, in detail the simple
things to make.

This program in truth is not nothing to report.  It exists from decades in
various shapes, even if before it demanded more expensive shapes and lower
longer times much for gain much.  Today, thanks to PAYPAL and Internet
expenses are practically ZERO!  And, moreover the entire process is FAST,
EASY and MUCH PROFITABLE one than how much never it has been before.

This is the system in order to earn SIMPLIER and EASIER that you have never
met in the Internet history.

That you need is simply:

- an address email
- an Account PAYPAL (Premier or Business) with deposits 5 to you Euro
- 30 minuts of your time This system demands only 30 minuts in order to
realize it.

  And after, you will have simply to wait for very much money on your
account PAYPAL in the next weeks, simply thanks to these 30 minuts of time.

To open an ACCOUNT PAYPAL is completely GRATIS!!!  Before making that you
must read the information that it finds here under.  And I assure to you
that you will not forget NEVER this day!!!

Here what you must make

1°  STEP  OK, if still you do not have a PayPal account, before what to make
is to go on the web page www.PayPal.com, and you must sign up for a PAYPAL
account, (If you do not possess credit card you can buy a prepaied one. I
remeber to you need a BUSINESS or PREMIER account, (not Personal) in order
to receive the payments through credit card.

2° STEP is a universal law that wants that before receiving it must gives.
Therefore as soon as you will have opened your Business or Premier Paypal
account, you will have to immediately credit five euro through paypal in
favor of first address email of the following list, writing in notes "Please
adds me to yours mailing list" is recommended not to forget to add this
famous one, in how much renders this program LEGAL.

LIST
1)	teflon_giusi @ yahoo.it

2)	bigo72 @ email.it

3)	petro.alex @ tiscali.it

4)	rosario.napoli1 @ tin.it

5)	cryso76 @ hotmail.it

As soon as you will have transferred five euro on the account to address
email that is found here to the first place of the list over, will happen
something much simple one.  It will give to you a sense of certainty and
conviction in the operation of this system.  You have tried to same you, in
how much you have hardly made it, that there is an enormous number of
persons who reading this, will make the same one.  You have as soon as seen
alone as this business works indeed!!!

3° STEP As soon as you will have transferred five euro on the address in top
to the list, (not to forget to add notes, is a lot important) the next thing
to make is makes a copy of this page, so that you will be able to diffuse
through Internet or to send it via mail as I have made not less than 40
persons (I remember that 40 persons are a good number in order to realize a
good result, but obviously there am I vary free advertising media to you
that can make you to catch up many more persons, and that therefore they
will carry he turns out to you much greater.

The email THAT YOU WILL SEND or diffuse will have to bring back YOUR ADDRESS
email to 5° the place of the list that you have found here over, after to
have cancelled the address to number 1 and after to have scaled all the
other addresses of one position.

A better way is that one than to copy and glue this new text, modified with
your address to 5° the position, and therefore to send it to your relatives
and friends email, or diffuse on WEB creating situated a free one to you,
simply glue all the text (there are many situated that offer this service as
www.geocities.com - www.freewebs.com etc free of charge)

Remember that the text that he sends he will have to bring back YOUR ADDRESS
mail to 5° the position of the list that you have found over.

< < < < < < ATTENTION >>>>>>:

Don’t put your name endured in position 1 believing to receive the money
before.  IT DOES NOT WORK THUS!!!  if you will make therefore you will catch
up only the persons to which you will write directly and your address
immediately will be cancelled and replaced from who it will enter, so you
will not never catch up few persons, but you will be made outside from the
gain system immediately.

Instead if you follow the rules and you insert your name to 5° the place,
few persons they receive the email and many of them will join to the system,
and when your address email reachs the first position you will catchs up
thousands and thousands of persons.  As soon as you will have realized this
message email, it sends endured it to all those that you know, or to all
those who has participated to programs of Level Fines Marketing or that they
have sent offered to you it trades them.  It waits for some day and you will
see in the arc of some week to arrive not less than 10000 euro on your
PayPal account.

HERE THE OPERATION OF THE SYSTEM:

When you send your email, your address is to the 5 place of the list.  This
is the just position in which your name must be found, if indeed you want to
receive many moneies.  The rate answer of this program is highest than any
other never has been launch via email or Internet.  The medium rate answer
to this program is of approximately 25% of the persons who from there will
come to acquaintance thanks to yours mail or your publicity.

But we are pessimists and we say that it is 12.5%. If everyone of these
persons only sends this mail to 40 other persons, is probable that 5 of them
(12.5% of 40 = 5) also will join the sistem.  In that moment your name will
pass to the place number 4.
We assume that these 5 only 40 persons make the same one and also they send
email, catching up therefore others 200 persons.  Following the same
principle, at least 25 persons will join the program (12.5% of 200 = 25) and
therefore your to the 3 name will pass place.  At this time 1000 persons
will come caught up others usual 12.5% will join and therefore others 125
new persons who will carry your name to 2° the place of the list.  125
persons who will also send only 40 mail will catch up 5000 persons of which,
as usual, at least 625 will join carrying your name to 1° the place of the
list.  These therefore will send theirs 40 mail very catching up 25,000
persons of which 3125 persons and they wil jion the sistem and will send the
5 euro to YOU.

In this way you I would receive 5 euro x 3125 = 15,625 euro.

Therefore, when your name arrives to the first place of the list is finally
your moment to collect the money.  In the successes to you 30 days these
moneies will begin are send to you.

This is all that that you must make.  30 minuteren of your time in order to
see to you to credit on your PayPal account beyond 10000 euro in some weeks.
  These are REAL moneies that you will be able to spend everywhere in the
world paying directly with PayPal or crediting them on your credit card or
prepaid paper.

It considers that this hypothesis is made on a scene where every person
sends alone 40 mail, but thinks what happens if of they came sent 1000 or,
if someone like me diffuses it in another way?  You I can assure between all
the persons who will decide to join to this program will be sure some that
they will not limit themselves to only send 40 mail, but will make very
more, will make publicity, put announcements, they will acquire mailing list
and a lot other, and you of it will receive the benefits, even if will have
made only what they advise the rules to you, that is 30 minuteren of your
time and 40 mail.

The 4 factors that render this program winning.

EXTREMELY FAST In the ANSWER

ANSWER RATE HIGHEST

LIMITLESS PROFIT

the LOWEST RISK Because for a virtual investment of ZERO (5 euro is
practically 0 in our economy) has upgrades them of limitless gain.  What
aspects to join?  5 euro today for thousends in little days?  Do you have
still doubts?  Test it.

What you prefer to risk:  < < < < < < < 5 euro or to risk to lose the
certainty to become rich????>>>>>>>>

And it remembers if you have need help with the recordings of paypal or with
any other thing not to hesitate to contact to me.

HELLO And THANKS!!!!!!!

Ricerche online più semplici e veloci con MSN Toolbar!
http://toolbar.msn.it/