[WikiFR-l] Important AND urgent

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Ven 22 Avr 11:11:16 UTC 2005

JoiIto just told me we could be nominated for the Ars
Electronica digital community prize for Wikicommons.

Well, we were nominated but nobody had accepted the
nomination till today (last day), so we were on verge
of being rejected.

I just accepted the nomination on behalf of the
community.

As a reminder, we got this prize last year for
wikipedia community.
It is worth presenting wikicommmons, as the community
and the interaction between editors is significantly
different than on Wikipedia, in particular due to
multilingualism. Actually, Wikicommons might be the
ultimate type of digital community !

Now, we have about 24 hours to provide information
about wikicommons.

The good news is that Villy recently wrote a text
about wikicommons for Quarto. But he wrote it in
french. Part was translated, but need copyediting.
Other parts were not translated.

Please HELP fix the page till tomorrow and improve it
if you feel it necessary (add pictures, logos...).

This is both IMPORTANT AND URGENT.

I hope some of you can help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Anthere