[WikiEN-l] Absolutely amazing...

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:36:25 UTC 2006

I understood backlog to mean a horrible amount of work that cannot be done
by a few admins working in tandem in a single go. 100 seems to be a good
cut-off. But we should have things deleted before the cat hits that number.

I think backlogs in CSD are caused by one of three things:
1) Too little admins online to work on it.
2) Mass creation of deleteable articles after press attention.
3) Mistagging for speedy when it should be deleted with an alternative
procedure.