[WikiEN-l] Fleshlight

Parker Peters onmywayoutster at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:14:56 UTC 2006

Hmm.

#1 - they are apparently a registered company, with a business address and
everything.
#2 - they are selling a product (several really) to the public
#3 - they apparently do a significant amount of advertising.

One would think this makes them notable. I don't know that we have any
precedent for removing an entire company's page just because they asked for
"sole discretion over content"???

I would think it would be better perhaps to put a page up and sprotect it,
perhaps? Protect it from drive-by vandalism while leaving a verifiable
encyclopedic article?

I mean, come on. We have an article for [[Lesbian Bukkake]], I would think
the Fleshlight products/company are at least as notable as that.

Parker