[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Arbcom-l] Fwd: simple example

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:37:21 UTC 2006

On 11/25/06, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> I saw Kiko just the other day. What is this innocent person, living
> an ordinary life, doing on Wikipedia with false information about him?
>
> Fred

Wow Fred. Another extraordinary coincidence in this case (I count
about four now).  Turns out Kiko's papers are closer to where I've
been sitting and working the past few years than the bathroom I use.

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:E2qQtWlea6gJ:libxml.unm.edu/rmoa/content/nmu/finished/nmu1mss640bc.html+Francisco+E.+Mart%C3%ADnez+Defense+Committee+(FEMDC),&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=3

Looks like I unwittingly may have become another unathorized
biographer of another activist.

Now we see it wasn't past associations with Chip Berlet, or the NLG,
why your transformed a Content Dispute into something it was not.  It
was a close and apparantly longtime personal friendship with Fransisco
I. Martinez.

Robert Smith,
aka nobs