[WikiEN-l] To: Jimmy Wales - Admin-driven death of Wikipedia

Molu loom91 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 07:50:40 UTC 2006

If there's something an admin wouldn't be doing if he knew he would be accountable for doing it, then he shouldn't be doing it anyway. If you are prepared to take an action only in the knowledge that you have nothing to lose if you are found to be wrong, then you are reasonably certain that you are in fact wrong in which case your actions are the most obvious abuse of power.

  Tenured professors don't provide a valid analogy in this case, Supreme Court justices are more likely and not all think appointing them for life is a good idea. Our justice system is far from perfect, there is no need to take it as model in Wikipedia.

  Molu