[WikiEN-l] Unfree content is our mission? (was:Getting rid of bad fair use)

maru dubshinki marudubshinki at gmail.com
Sat May 20 03:05:28 UTC 2006

On 5/19/06, jkelly at fas.harvard.edu <jkelly at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:
>  Maru,
>
>  So de: is off-mission? Someone should probably let the foundation know that
> de: is doing such a poor job.
>
>  Jkelly

I don't know enough about de to answer that. What I have heard is that
they restrict the scope of possible articles beyond what I consider
appropriate, and thus by my standards inevitably limit themselves from
containing useful articles. This is, of course, pure hearsay as I
cannot read German, and so have never visited.

~maru