[WikiEN-l] OT (was Re: Are these userbox templates NPOV?)

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Sat May 13 04:23:23 UTC 2006

On May 12, 2006, at 7:56 PM, maru dubshinki wrote:

>> Yes, because all the Nazis did was put the Jews into sensory
>> deprivation and ask them questions to try and prevent terrorist
>> attacks.
>>
>> --
>> Philip L. Welch
>
> Yes, that's such a good analogy, since  we all know that all the
> prisoner deaths were pure unfortunate accidents and completely
> unrelated to America.

Every time a prisoner is killed in custody, it's analogous to the
Holocaust?

There is an immense difference between "using extreme, unethical, and
highly violent measures to prevent terrorism" and "trying to
exterminate the Jews". I don't support any of the things that have
happened with regard to Abu Ghraib and the US prisons for terror
suspects. I'm also capable of being a reasonable human being when I
explain why.

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch