[WikiEN-l] Exit Interview -- Jon Awbrey

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Thu Jun 29 23:03:46 UTC 2006

On 29 Jun 2006 at 14:14, Jon Awbrey <jawbrey at att.net> wrote:

> Steve Bennett wrote:
> >
> > On 6/29/06, Jon Awbrey <jawbrey at att.net> wrote:
> > > Pending a properly controlled study of WikiPediatric epidemiology (Proposal Pending),
> > > it is this observer's estimation that the most prevalent IOP is the one that inverts
> > > the priorities of the superordinate policies cited above and the unofficial dictates
> > > of what is here nomenclated as "De Facto Consensus" (DFC).  DFC must not be confused
> > > with Genuine Consensus -- defined as the absence of dissent -- DFC as it's currently
> > > observed in WP means that any three users, or evatars, coming to agreement in a half
> > > hour period, can impose their absolute dictatorship over the direction of an article.
> >
> > You seem to be constantly inventing new terms. Why?
>
> You seem to be constantly looking for things to talk about except what I'm saying.  Why?

Maybe because people are having trouble figuring out just what you're
saying?  Perhaps your points would be more understandable if you
spent more time giving specific examples of things that have happened
on Wikipedia that are not to your liking, rather than talking in
vague abstractions using lots of odd terminology?

--
== Dan ==