[WikiEN-l] SPEEDYING images Re: Jimbo's rule, copyright, old images with permission only

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Thu Jun 29 11:38:46 UTC 2006

On 6/29/06, Magnus Manske <magnus.manske at web.de> wrote:
> Anthony schrieb:
> > Is there somewhere I can get a list of the images I've uploaded which
> > don't fall under the current tagging rules?
> >
> > Is there even a place where I can get a list of the images I've uploaded?
> >
> http://tools.wikimedia.de/~magnus/pushforcommons.php?language=en&wikiuser=Your_user_name_on_en
>
> will show all your images on en, and tries to guess their status by the
> used tags/templates. If it doesn't recognize a specific tag correctly,
> please tell me so I can fix it.

Thanks, this is pretty much exactly what I was looking for.  Using the
upload log doesn't work for some reason.  It seems to ignore uploads
before a certain date.  I'll have to go through some time and figure
out which of those images are deleteable.  Is there some documentation
of what the colors mean?  Specifically, why are the {{cc-sa}} ones
yellow?

Anthony