[WikiEN-l] Offline submissions?how to address the limited range of participa

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 26 13:28:13 UTC 2006

hi, I am not sure the current wikipedia administrative system is geared
towards addressing this
"According to the WikiProject Countering Systemic Bias, "The average
> > Wikipedian on English Wikipedia (1) is male, (2) is
> > technically-inclined, (3) is formally educated, (4) speaks English to
> > an extent, (5) is White , (6) is aged 15-49, (7) is from a
> > predominantly Christian country, (8) is from an industrialized nation,
> > and (9) is more likely to be employed in intellectual pursuits than in
> > practical skills or physical labor."
"

If you go to the muslim guild on wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Islam:The_Muslim_Guild
and you look at all the entrents, everyone is currently under threat of an
indefinate ban or idefinately banned. I think the idea of having a greater
participation is lip service.