[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia mirror (Unblock request)

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 25 18:14:32 UTC 2006

All,
  I am planning on building a computer which is a copy of en.wikipedia (including portals), en.wikitonary, en.wikibooks, species.wikimedia along with the pictures. The computer will be sent to India to be used in educational settings, and will probably be copied and shared.
  I have already built a text only mirror of en.wikipedia at http://freeknowledge.dyndns.org/wikipedia/index.php/Main_Page
  Any suggestions/advice on how to go about and pitfalls that I will likely encounter is greatly appreciated.
-Krishna

Misinterpreting Copyright by Richard Stallman
"Die Gedanken Sind Frei": Free Software and the Struggle for Free Thought by Eben Moglen mp3 ogg
Free Knowledge blog

.