[WikiEN-l] Oversight log

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Jun 21 11:58:43 UTC 2006

We are friends, but that is more the result of working together than
acquiring responsibility because we are friends. Those with
responsibility on Wikipedia assume responsibility through diverse
paths. What we have in common is consistently putting the interests
of the project before whatever personal biases or other projects we
have.

Fred