[WikiEN-l] Blocked for 36 hours

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Wed Jun 21 05:01:25 UTC 2006

G'day Nathan,

> Fadix: Questioning an admin's capability is generally Not A Good Idea[tm].
> I wouldn't resort to this myself and I've said some things that have been
> pretty disruptive.

I'm not sure what you mean by "questioning an admin's capability", but
as a general rule, questioning admins is a Good Thing.  We all need to
have reasons for what we do, and we should be happy to give those
reasons to anyone who asks.

(This is not to say I support those who hysterically scream wild
accusations of "ADMIN ABUSE!!11112" every time an admin does his job
properly, but rather that simply questioning an admin is in itself
something we should never in a million years try to discourage.  If an
admin's wrong, he's wrong.)

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"