[WikiEN-l] Blocked for 36 hours

Fadix forwikipediause at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 20 23:31:38 UTC 2006

                          I am writting this here, because I expect that my request for unblock will be again ignored and this is for me the only way to get the point accross.

 I won't go as far as claiming that Administrators seem to support eachothers and rather decide to not comment on other administrators misbehaviors, but I kind of think that abuses of administrator privilages should be condemned severly. I am really not OK with this situation, and I think that until Inshaneee is not warned he will continue abusing and using his situation of autority.

 On my June 7 blocking I have requested an unblock, and have been unblocked only few minutes before the block expires, since I have questioned Inshaneee administrator capability this user has warned me in every given opportunities. And the reason of the 7 June blocking was his provocation when he warned me for this edit I made. [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Nakhichevan&diff=prev&oldid=57135157]

 I requested from any administrator to come and confirm that this was a warning material, and I have recieved no answer. And now this user block me for 36 hours, I don't accept the autority of this administrator, and I believe that any administrator that has a history of conflict against a user should accept this users request to leave others handle it. I have already provided the relevant materials which I believe evidence that this administrator takes this really personal (example, him signing a RfC about me about issues which he wasn't ever involved in, and had not edited once those articles after my critic, see further detail about this here [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&diff=prev&oldid=54751548]).

 After his provocation, which was simply put an abuses of administrator privilages, it was kind of expected that I will oppose to his 'autority' which he would further use as pretext to block me. I think I highline pretty well the situation here during my first block as to why I don't consider this administrator fit to his job. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Fadix#Civility_again]

 While this administrator claims doing this in all good faith, that he hasn't warned the other side of the dispute for much worst and which I have provided examples of is again another evidences that since the day I have cricised his uses of the privilages this administrator will find any insignificant occasions to warn me for a possible block when it would take two seconds to edit the one or two words which he consider as personal attack in an answer of hundreds if not over a thousand word.

 Even an arbitration cases won't block a user from editing everything for three days and total blocks are only applied in severe case.