[WikiEN-l] More quotes from AfD

Steve Block steve.block at myrealbox.com
Tue Jun 20 12:31:43 UTC 2006

Keith Old wrote:

> Excellent point. Many people whinge about articles for deletion on this
> forum but few people vote.

I can't load any afd day page, my system can no longer handle it, it's
an old '98 firefox running PIII.  Those day pages are simply far too
large now, for me, and if I may, from my perspective I'd like to suggest
that perhaps we need to think about stopping the transclusion.  Maybe
that would also have the advantage of forcing people to think about
which discussions they are going to vote on.  Also, perhaps the afd
listing could link to the article rather than the discussion, so we
could guarantee someone would have to look at the article before
commenting at the deletion debate.

Just some thoughts.

Steve Block