[WikiEN-l] More quotes from AfD

Lord Voldemort lordbishopvoldemort at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 17:02:46 UTC 2006

On 6/19/06, Cobb <sealclubbingfun at googlemail.com> wrote:
> The problem is, I think, that lots of people who comment here don't actually
> take part in AFD.
> They don't see the  day-to-day crap... they just see a system that keeps
> struggling along
> despite being hopelessly broken and unscalable. AFD is such a demented
> system that
> it's very often less hassle to just ignore rubbish than even try to get it
> deleted.

So as someone who comments here AND sees the "day-to-day crap", what
specific system do you have in mind to replace AfD that would be
scalable and not so "demented"?  People who criticise the system but
don't use it may be in a weak position, but people who criticise the
system, but don't have a solution are in an equal spot.  --LV