[WikiEN-l] More quotes from AfD

Ilmari Karonen nospam at vyznev.net
Mon Jun 19 13:40:19 UTC 2006

Mark Gallagher wrote:
> G'day Ilmari,
>>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Resonance_%28MIT%29
>
> I note, though, that neither you nor anyone else who has commented or is
> likely to comment here has seen fit to add your voices to the AfD in
> question.

Actually, I did.  The comment I quoted here was in response to that.

Also I wasn't really trying to bitch so much as see if someone here
would have something constructive to say about it, or at least would be
willing to support one side or the other in the debate.  At this point,
I can't think of much I could add to the AfD discussion itself on my
own, save for iterations of "Is too!" / "Is not!" ad nauseam.

I seem to recall Crzrussian posting to this list, so I was implicitly
soliciting his opinion as well.

--
Ilmari Karonen