[WikiEN-l] No big deal?

Nathan - Lists lists at home.nathanr.com
Thu Jun 15 01:07:38 UTC 2006

I've been lurking until now (just when you thought you were safe) ;)

My opinion: I agree. Opposing because of the categories is crazy.

I don't use standard warnings either (and I think if that was held against
me, it would be really silly and an unproductive use of time); I use
Ilyanep's templates but corrected for UK spelling.

- Nathan (nathanrdotcom)