[WikiEN-l] Request for the unblocking of PatCheng

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Wed Jun 14 15:28:44 UTC 2006

The following was mailed to me directly by User:TJive when I asked
Blnguyen to post details of the block to WP:AN
----
Hi, I noticed your comment on the matter of PatCheng.  This is an
aggressive and hostile user who has been "wikistalking" me for months
to revert my contributions and post ugly, racist insults (not only to
me but others).  A short description of the matter can be found here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TJive/Wikistalking

More detailed information is archived here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TJive/Fenriswolf

And the matter was taken up on ANI, and has since been archived.  He
waited until it died down to start contesting his block:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/IncidentArchive107#User_proclaiming_sockpuppetry

Several administrators agreed with his block, and he has since
repeatedly been caught using more sockpuppets:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&type=block&page=User:PatChan
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Log&type=block&page=User:139.168.71.93

TJive

Guy (JzG)