[WikiEN-l] Delete Daniel Brandt

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Jun 13 11:39:12 UTC 2006

I'm afraid he is a notable figure. We should not have some kind of
hatchet job on him, but someone who has engaged in all the public
activity he has is certain deserving of a Wikipedia article. Of
course, he is not a terrorist in the sense Timothy McVeigh was; he is
just a critic. He makes a point now and then, but from the
perspective of users whose privacy is at risk he is more of a
destructive vandal. His point about anonymous people wielding power
has some traction, but I notice that folks who edit under their own
name receive more or less the same treatment as people who use
pseudonyms.

Fred