[WikiEN-l] Delete Daniel Brandt

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Jun 12 14:55:46 UTC 2006

What harm to us follows from a 13 year old administrator? Sometimes
someone tries to claim they were unfairly censored, "And by a 13 year
old". All that means is that even a 13 year old can see through their
game. I suppose there are questions of legal liability and copyright.
Generally I have been impressed by our teenagers (at least the ones
that don't add "poop" to articles).

Fred