[WikiEN-l] [[WP:OURS]] - A proposal for admin-user relations

Resid Gulerdem resid_gulerdem at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 02:59:39 UTC 2006

>From: Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net>
>To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
>Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] [[WP:OURS]] - A proposal for
admin-user relations

aka JzG wrote:

> >It is not surprising to me that you -like a few
> >others- are interpreting the proposals around some
> >specific discussions you have in mind.
>
>Hard not to given that you are an indefinitely
blocked POV pusher, and
>the proposals appear designed to strengthen the
position of POV
>pushers and weaken that of the admins who have to
clean up after them.

>Guy (JzG)
>--

This statement requires rephrasing too: I am a
relatively new user, blocked indefinitely and unjustly
-twice- by the same admin, who takes the issue so
personal, behaves unquestionable, and misuse his
privileges, and the proposals are for protecting
current users and newcomers from the rage of abusive
admins who are master of wikilawyering to strengthen
their position with a crude temerity as their main
contribution. I would like to say that I know quite a
few admins who are really nice guys and I am sorry if
my statements sound like a generalization.

Don't you think it would be better if you discuss the
proposals themselves and show the weakness they may
have so that they can be modified and put into a
better and so useful from? Is it harder than personal
attacks? I am sure it, at least, requires more brain
energy.

Best,

Resid