[WikiEN-l] Delete Daniel Brandt

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 18:03:07 UTC 2006

On 6/11/06, Phil Sandifer <Snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know.
>
> Better that than someone dead. At least, someone who didn't know the
> risk when they did it, and didn't sign up for this.
>
> -Phil

Ok so we take down the article on Brandt. Amorrow decides to use the
same tactic in order to try to get himself unblocked. Doesn't change
the risk of people getting hurt. In fact it ups it becuase more people
will use the tactic the information will become more widly spread and
some of those useing it will decide to cut out the middle man. The
tactic must be seen to fail.

--
geni