[WikiEN-l] Request to mailing list Wikipedia EN-l rejected ("Oversight")

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 15:16:06 UTC 2006

I rejected a message from Selina last night, but it appeared to be
gibberish, not content. (As in nonsense characters not words - not as
in "an incoherent rant")

Best,
Phil Sandifer
sandifer at english.ufl.edu      AIM: Snowspinner

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a
boarded front door. There is a small mailbox here.