[WikiEN-l] Bogdanov affair and dishonesty of Wikipedia

Laurence Soixante-sept laurence_soixante_sept at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 11 10:47:28 UTC 2006

I see that Anville has found a real playground with the article "Bogdanov affair" : obviously he has a lot of fun by adding sooo many bad items on this article which was already so negative for his subjects. Anyways, it is understandable : he can play as much as he wants, without being disturbed, as the Arbcom screened so carefully who would have the right to edit this article - and even to comment it on the talk pages !

  Now it is Anville, who started by removing the web sites which were in favour of the Bogdanovs (like mine) and now spends a lot of time for searching out any document against the Bogdanovs in order to add it to the article - surely helped by Alain Riazuelo. Always this good old NPOV...

  I have told this sickening story on a lot of blogs on the french Web, and I will carry on... My article "Wikipedia and the Bogdanov affair : "free encyclopedia" or virtual dictatorship ?" will be soon translated in english, so that the readers of the article "Bogdanov affair" will be able to judge it.

  People begin to understand what Wikipedia is really, and I will do everything I can to help them to understand even better ! The article "Bogdanov affair" is such a great example of it...

  Laurence67