[WikiEN-l] To: Jimmy Wales - Admin-driven death of Wikipedia

geni geniice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:11:25 UTC 2006

On 6/9/06, Kelly Martin <kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, it's more along the lines of what would happen if I were to be
> desysoped by a "community process"... in the long term, it might help
> to undermine that process and our admin promotion process generally,
> which I think would be a good thing.

Not really. No one wikipedian could really effect something with that
much inertia.  With admins picking up increaseing control RFA is one
of the last ways none admins can really infulence the project.
Realisticaly you are looking at a cold dead hands situation if you
want to remove it.

> I occasionally think about running for bureaucrat, but realize that by
> doing so I would be implicitly supporting the RfA system, which I have
> grave objections to and which I think should be reformed or eliminated
> entirely.

you did run:

[[Wikipedia:Requests_for_bureaucratship/Kelly_Martin]]

--
geni