[WikiEN-l] To: Jimmy Wales - Admin-driven death of Wikipedia

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Wed Jun 7 07:58:29 UTC 2006

G'day Dan,

> On 6 Jun 2006 at 15:38, Raphael Wegmann <raphael at psi.co.at> wrote:
>
>>The discussion is not about thoughtcrimes. It is about hate *speech*
>>which is a different matter. The U.S. is actually violating an UN
>>resoltion by not passing hate speech laws.
>
> Fuck the UN.
>
> (Is that hate speech?)

Not in the Land of the Brave, it isn't.

Can we kinda get back on-topic here, because I can just *see* an
avalanche of Americans posting all sorts of stuff we all already know
Americans think, and a couple of other posters (Raphael leading the
charge, undoubtedly) coming back with poorly-considered retorts, and it
all just leading to an attempt to recapture USENET's heyday.  No, thanks.

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"