[WikiEN-l] [[WP:OURS]] - A proposal for admin-user relations

Raphael Wegmann raphael at psi.co.at
Tue Jun 6 20:44:13 UTC 2006

Scott Stevenson wrote:
> Sorry Raphael but you are wrong this isn't about a personal vendetta but
> moreso about an editor who was just bad for Wikipedia. Seeing [[User:Metta
> Bubble]] ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Metta_Bubble ) depart the
> project as a result of Resid Gulerdem's bad influence on Wikipedia really
> sealed my view that he was indeed bad.
<snip/>

I just looked up on [[User:Metta_Bubble]]:

[[User:Metta_Bubble]] has been engaged in edit-warring on the
[[Wikipedia:Wikiethics]] proposal. By looking at the main issue
of this edit-war it becomes clear, why you're so sorry about
his/her departure.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Wikiethics&diff=prev&oldid=47524698

On April 8th both Rgulerdem and Metta_Bubble got warrantedly blocked
for 3RR violation by [[User:Dmcdevit]]. Metta_Bubble felt treated
unfairly and left.

I consider it very unfortunate how many editors (incl. Rgulerdem)
either got indef-banned or left out of frustration, but I don't think,
that your endless denouncements, which are only creating a negative
atmosphere, will help in that matter.

--
Raphael