[WikiEN-l] cancelation of the deletion review of the satanism userbox

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 09:09:23 UTC 2006

Tony Sidaway wrote:

> On 6/5/06, George Herbert <george.herbert at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 6/4/06, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Well obviously I don't know I'm going to piss someone off until I do.
>> Oh, please.  This stretches credulity.  Surely you've noticed the pattern
>> by
>> now.
> Absolutely not.  I discern no predictable pattern to which things will
> piss people off.

Well, for some people, it's "anything done by Tony Sidaway or his little
CABAL pals" regardless of the actual effect on the project.

Given that they object to you removing things which seem to have no
beneficial effect on the project, one is led to question why those things
are so important to them and why your removal thereof is so annoying to
them.

HTH HAND
--
Phil