[WikiEN-l] Time to start discussing solutions?

Resid Gulerdem resid_gulerdem at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 4 21:29:36 UTC 2006

Hey Jay,

Welcome in. Do you think you got into the discussion
from the correct place? I think I was trying to
emphasis on the importance of discussing the proposal
itself and taking it as a first step in the
development of a better one. Anyways...

There are some people with lack of short memories. It
is OK under standard conditions at which they only
need some automated behavioral patterns. It might be
hard for them, though, when they are involved in some
sort of discussions. They, for example, can easily
forget what they said a minute ago? Can you imagine
that?

In your previous message about Salaadin, you are
complaining about conspiracy theories he has in his
mind about Jews. I do not mind your ethnic origin, so
your concerns are understandable to me. You are on the
other hand do not hesitate to construct your own
conspiracy theory here: 'new kind of abusive editors
trying to push their POV via the back door'. We have
no chance other than showing respect to your
conspiracy theory, of course, because it is yours
and not against Jews. Who wants to be blamed for being
an anti-semitist? Yours should be just fine...

Would I bother luxury and comfort of your mind if I
ask how you think these new abusive editors will abuse
something and will make their hidden agenda a policy?
Or do you know how a policy becomes a proposal in
Wikipedia?

I think, I could diagnose a problem in Wikipedia and
could suggest a fix for it. I hope it attract some
attention and works at the end. I am not able to make
a suggestion for you (a good editor working for
good of Wikipedia wihtout any doubt and in turn the
humanity like you) other than; just follow the main
policies such as 'assume good faith'.

Best,

Resid

>From: jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com>
>To: "English Wikipedia" <wikien-l at wikipedia.org>
>Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Time to start discussing
solutions?

wrote:
> > Dear Scott,
> >
> > What is your panic for?
>
>What's worse, you
>appear to be one of the new breed of that kind of
abusive editor, the
>kind who feels that if they can't push their POV and
other policy
>abuses onto Wikipedia by force, they will do it via
the back-door,