[WikiEN-l] To: Jimmy Wales - Admin-driven death of Wikipedia

abu hamza abuhamza1970 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 16:10:04 UTC 2006

So when jaygy does one alledged incident of sock puppetry used against
wikipedia policy result in an indefinate ban??
and when jaygy does citing someones ethnicity on their wikipedia biography
result in that person being antisemetic , and henced banned indefinately on
wikipedia

if i were to trawl through your posts it would not be difficult to see a
pattern emerging of extreme POV pushing, reverting posts to ensure your POV
held.

I think it is quite clear that BJorn has hit on a very sensitive and
important point. That certain administrators abuse their position by banning
or reverting posts to ensure their POV remains on wiki pages that  are close
to their life view. And that there is NO wiki policy to protect the
neutrality of wiki pages from these abuses, or of the victims of these
administration abuses.

I give you a simple example of the extreme POV pushing that goes on by
certain administrators
I attempted to include in the "further reading" section of the zionism page,
the 5-10 year academically researched book "zionism the real enemy of the
jews" by Alan Hart. Now this was disallowed on the grounds of POV, yet if we
look at the list on the zionism further reading section one has to wonder
why these aren't POV yet the alan hart book is

Sholom Aleichem. Why Do the Jews Need a Land of Their own?, 1898
Paul Charles Merkley. The Politics of Christian Zionism 1891 – 1948 (London:
Frank Cass, 1998)
A. Dershowitz, The Case for Israel, Wiley, 2003 ISBN 0-471-46502-X.

etc.
yet of course my attempts to include it whilst it being repeatedly removed
by slimvirgin, jaygy and humus sapien, are examples of my 'anti semitism'.

If i were you jaygy i would be extremely embarassed by the episode of my
ban, and be questioning whether such a clear case of injustice actually
helps your goals.