[WikiEN-l] Oddball question

John Lyden rasputinaxp at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 02:38:26 UTC 2006

I recently indef-banned another sock of ENorcross (See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents#Indef_ban_of_Almost_Famous
at AN/I) and requested a checkuser. Eric has decided (in addition to
posting personal information to my talk page in a...somewhat
threatening manner, see its deletion log) to correspond with me
through myspace. In addition to a message he sent me at 4:16AM EDT
saying that "wikipedia has you whipped, boy", he sent the following
via myspace:

"Subject: User: Investigation Request
Body: 	In a last ditch effort to make peace I've decided to give you
all of my alias's.

ericnorcross
almostfamous
sevenlinefeatures
katherinejohnson
nicole lyn
finding a solution (heh, I noticed all history of the contributions
have disappeared... interesting.)
econrad
and of course that IP you posted on the request for check user pages.

I'm prepared to make a peace offering, that is of course, unless
you're willing to accept it. "

With the exception that econrad is the user he previously threatened
and started the most recent conflict with.

Would it be a waste of time to throw this up at Arb as well?

-Ras

John Lyden - rasputinaxp at gmail.com
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same
time..." -Kerouac