[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

Nurdan Isik brightlightning at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 17:12:28 UTC 2006

   Hi all,
   I would like to report a 'misunderstanding' and ask someone please
correct it:
   [[User:Netscott]] (Scott Stevenson) the most reputable, brilliant, nice,
intelligent and respectful editor of all times (before and after Wiki-times)
is mistakenly made an incorrect accusation about me. Based on that, an admin
[[AmiDaniel]] with high quality investigator skills jumped onto his claim
and blocked me for being a sockpuppet right away without any doubt about his
action, indefinitely. Should I add that I haven't violated any policies? Who
cares... He forgot to ask a checkuser if that accusation could be false.
That actually wouldn't change much, I guess, because the most reputable
checkuser Rev. EssJay decided that there is no reason even to check it and
made a decision right away, in parallel, relying solely on his years of
experience. He, Rev. EssJay, barely could stop himself from swearing at me
because there are some regulations like [[WP:NPA]]. I am not sure if we need
those rules but anyways...different issue.
   Now if there are some less reputable checkusers or admins around who
think the situation may deserve a closer look, I do appreciate for it. I
will love him/her forever, I promise!
   By the way, before I email a message here, I reported the case to the
(info-en at wikipedia.org) and still waiting for a reply. Sorry for taking this
unpleasant 'misunderstanding' situation here. Are the
same admins operating the info-en@ thing too?
   Are people talking about admin abuse here? Huh! It never happens in
Wikipedia.
   [[User:TheLightning]]
   A poor user without any power to misuse.

Links might be of some interest:

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:TheLightning
2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/IncidentArchive104#User:TheLightning