[WikiEN-l] [[WP:OURS]] - A proposal for admin-user relations

Resid Gulerdem resid_gulerdem at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 06:55:35 UTC 2006

>From: Raphael Wegmann <raphael at psi.co.at>
>To: wikien-l at wikipedia.org
>Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] [[WP:OURS]] - A proposal for
admin-user relations
>Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 16:48:40 +0200
>
>Resid Gulerdem wrote:
> >    After my message ([[WP:OURS]] - A proposal for
> > admin-user relations - below) the link to the
updated
> > version of another proposal
[[Wikipedia:Wikiethics]]
> > under my old user page is deleted for ''the good
of
> > Wikipedia''. I thought I should provide the ones
who
> > would like to see that proposal with the correct
link.
> > Earlier version can be found at
> > [[Wikipedia:Wikiethics]]. It is tag'ed as
'rejected'
> > but the truth is, I could never find an
opportunity to
> > put it to a vote properly. I also copy pasted the
> > updated version below this message for the sake of
> > completeness and for your convenience.
>
>Fortunately I've made a backup of your last version
here
>[[User:Raphael1/Wikiethics]]
>though I am not sure whether some administrator will
censor
>this too.
>
>--
>Raphael

   Dear Raphael,
   That is very kind of you. I do appreciate for it.
It will be a humble contribution of mine to the Wiki
community if it has a chance to be discussed fairly in
the future.
   On the other hand you take a high risk by posting
that proposal to your user page. A lynch chorus may
start 'ringing the bells' for you. I am pretty sure
you know that, by doing so, you will also be a target
of 'The' Troublemaker [[User:TT]] (It may be read as
The Troll, but not a problem, both apply to the case).
Since he will continuously be trying to create a
negative atmosphere around you by any means possible,
you should be really careful about his actions. My
suggestions would be just ignore him and do not let
him force you to into a negative, unfruitful cycle
which is hard to escape from. You already seem to be
smart enough (more than enough :) maybe) to be able to
see what is happening though.
   I would appreciate if you could let me know what
you think about the proposals [[WP:OURS]] (and
[[WP:Wikiethics]] about which you made some
suggestions before) if possible. Realizing that there
is a problem and identifying it is one thing, trying
to find a reasonable solution to the problem is
another thing. I think only talking about the problem
does not lead the project to a better place and will
not do any good other than increase frustration.
   Best,
   Resid