[WikiEN-l] cancelation of the deletion review of the satanism userbox

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 19:17:14 UTC 2006

On 6/1/06, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:

> > WP is NOT your dictatorship, unless your real name is Wales.
>
> That is a non-sequitur.  Please address the arguments.

I did.  You are substituting your judgement for process and consensus and
assuming executive powers and authority you don't have.

Jimbo has the authority to do that.  You don't.

Every time you push out and antagonize people needlessly, you disrupt the
actual end goal of getting things done.  You do that again and again and
again.  It's counterproductive and disruptive.

-george william herbert
gherbert at retro.com / george.herbert at gmail.com