[WikiEN-l] cancelation of the deletion review of the satanism userbox

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 19:04:55 UTC 2006

On 6/1/06, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Tony... When engaged in a general campaign regarding a class of things,
> the
> > LAST thing you do is to initiate it starting with a particular item
> which
> > you personally despise, while admitting publically that you despise it.
>
> Well I don't see why not--if I were to particularly despised it.

WP is NOT your dictatorship, unless your real name is Wales.

Your authority here is no more than any other administrators, modulo the
clerk duties.

You don't have to play nice with others.  But ultimately, that's going to
determine the effectiveness of doing what you want done.  If you keep doing
things in a politically abusive manner, consensus will continue to turn
against you quite often, and it will end up blocking your goals.

You need to open your eyes and see how needlessly disruptive you are.

-george william herbert
gherbert at retro.com / george.herbert at gmail.com