[WikiEN-l] cancelation of the deletion review of the satanism userbox

Jesse W jessw at netwood.net
Thu Jun 1 16:36:05 UTC 2006

On May 31, 2006, at 6:13 PM, George Herbert wrote:
> If it were applied globally to the religious userboxes, I wouldn't
> have objected at all.
May I quote you on that?  Specifically, may I have your explicit
permission and request (on this mailing list) for anyone with the sysop
bit on the English edition of Wikipedia to speedy delete all the
userboxes listed on
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Userboxes/
Religion&oldid=56262627 under the criteria CSD T2.  If you truly agree
with this, it would certainly help.

Thanks!

	Jesse Weinstein