[WikiEN-l] Lovely.

jf_wikipedia at mac.com jf_wikipedia at mac.com
Thu Jun 1 04:07:33 UTC 2006

On May 31, 2006, at 3:18 PM, Erik Moeller wrote:

> Do we have a guideline for dealing with off-wiki harassment? We
> probably should, and link it from RfA.

See the recent addition to [[WP:NPA]], as a compromise wording after
no consensus was achieved on a stronger worded version:

[[Wikipedia:No_personal_attacks#Off-wiki_personal_attacks]]

I would suggest people in this thread comment on the talk page and
extend this further to encompass not only personal attacks, but
harassment as well.

-- Jossi