[WikiEN-l] Legal threats

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Fri Jul 14 19:37:02 UTC 2006

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:39:44 -0500, Sarah <slimvirgin at gmail.com>
wrote:

>I must admit I did wonder who had done the digging around on GLF, and
>why. The article about the incident under discussion is, as I recall,
>from 16 years ago or thereabouts.

As I recall a political opponent pointed out that the statement he had
been cleared on appeal was a lie; William Pietri (an editor for whom I
have the greatest respect and from whom I have never heard anything
remotely resembling an unkind word) did the digging.  The para on the
conviction was as neutral as it could have been.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG