[WikiEN-l] Borderline notable bios (yes, again)

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Fri Jul 14 00:49:53 UTC 2006

On 7/13/06, Keith Old <keithold at gmail.com> wrote:
> Where is the evidence that a lot of people want to know about him?

Do you dispute this?  I think it's pretty clear by looking at the
google hits and the Snopes page.

> How many reliable sources do we have on him?

A very quick search gives me 4.  I'm sure there are more than that, though.

> Some people on a website have decided to mock him

That can be said about a large number of people on whom Wikipedia has articles.

> I don't think that we
> should have an article on every person who has ever committed an offence
> especially when there are so few reliable sources of information about him.

I think 4 sources is plenty for a short article.

Anthony