[WikiEN-l] POV nomenclature

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Jul 13 23:04:56 UTC 2006

On Jul 13, 2006, at 4:53 PM, jayjg wrote:

> This was an official Hezbollah operation. Hezbollah is *part* of the
> Lebanese government. There are Hezbollah *ministers* in the
> government.
>
> Jay.

I seriously doubt those two politicians had anything to do with a
commando raid. The Lebanese government is very weak. An invasion is
unlikely to resolve that problem. But to address the topic. I think
we should attempt to find a neutral title for our article on the
incident and I agree with you that the context needs to be part of
the article; it should not simply be Israel invasion.

Fred