[WikiEN-l] Re: Here's an interesting one

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 09:31:35 UTC 2006

"grm_wnr" <grmwnr at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:43DEE795.7070101 at gmail.com...
> Bryan Derksen wrote:
>>  DRV is only particularly useful for retrieving deleted stuff since you
>> can't make an AfD nomination for an article that doesn't exist.
>
> Question: Why not? If DRV is so poisonous, why not make it so that someone
> unhappy with a deleted article just has to convince one of the ~800 admins
> to give the matter the benefit of the doubt and undelete, then list on AFD
> again.

Because then the admin who did that would receive a sh*tst*rm of complaint
about "going against process", be listed for "de-adminning", have screeds of
hate written about them on [[WP:AN/I]]...and might even be blocked for
[[WP:POINT]] and multitudinous other "sins"...whilst the offending article
was torn down and the earth under it salted and radiated to prevent anything
like it ever sullying the face of the Wikipedia again.

Need I go on?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]