[WikiEN-l] US Congress Staff Editing Wikipedia

John Lee johnleemk at gawab.com
Mon Jan 30 11:19:06 UTC 2006

A most interesting case, ladies and gentlemen:
[[Wikipedia:Requests for comment/United States Congress]]

"This RFC concerns the behavior of editors from the United States
Congress". This could possibly set a precedent for how we deal with
vandalism from organisations trying to push their POV. We should
probably contact someone at Congress to let them know how their
reputations are being soiled on Wikipedia. I'm no good at understanding
the consequences or repercussions of this, so I just think somebody
involved with the Foundation (Jimbo? Angela? Anthere?) might be
interested in this. Certainly we don't get vandalised by Congress
everyday. :)

John Lee
([[User:Johnleemk]])