[WikiEN-l] Here's an interesting one

Tony Sidaway f.crdfa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 05:50:31 UTC 2006

I'm not going to get drawn into editing that nomination again.  SimonP
restored the discussion to AfD but R. Fiend has now closed it, falsely
claiming that the nominaiton was made in bad faith.

Now I don't get angry easily, but I do think something's amiss here.
I'm trying to hold a second deletion nomination and things are going
heavily in favor of keep, and the person who apparently thinks the
article should be deleted is thwarting the discussion and claiming
that I am, in effect, lying when I say that I want AfD, and not DRV,
to make the decision to delete this article, if it is to be deleted.
Meanwhile there is a vote going on in Deletion review which is
apparently designed to overturn the original no-consensus keep, and
delete the article.

As I say, I don't easily get angry.  But sometimes I do get a little
bit suspicious.