[WikiEN-l] Re: A Wikipedia lynching

Rob Smith nobs03 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:48:29 UTC 2006

Dear Sir:

The record will reveal I have been accused of 1 (one) personal attack in my
Wikipedia career, which occurred during my first ArbCom hearing, not being
familiar with the process.  Likewise I have never recieved a 3RR warning.  I
assume you misspoke, repeating the smears against me manufactured by the
staff of Political Research Associates.