[WikiEN-l] WP:AC/C

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 29 16:54:57 UTC 2006

I am very pleased indeed to see the arrival of and first appointments to the
position of Arbitration Committee Clerk. These editors will perform many of
the administrative tasks previously performed by the ArbCom members, and I
hope that we will see a consequent reduction in the stress and workload that
is the lot of our senior magistrates. Perhaps this will transfer the
"burn-out factor" to the Clerks!

In any case, a hearty cheer from me for the first Clerks in volunteering
their services, congratulations on being accepted, and may they work
diligently and well in the service of the ArbCom and Wikicommunity!

Peter (Skyring)