[WikiEN-l] Re: A Wikipedia lynching

Mark Ryan ultrablue at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 13:06:50 UTC 2006

A quick perusal of this user's postings to the mailing list does not
scream out "personal attacks!" to me. Could someone kindly point out
which parts of his posts can be construed as personal attacks? I'm not
about to kick someone off the mailing list just for being banned on
Wikipedia proper.

~Mark Ryan
WikiEN-l mailing list admin